Friday, January 02, 2009

Hunting Camp





Here are some pictures from the recent hunting trip to Rocksprings Tx. The hunting party included Elliott, me, Colin, Chase, Ethan and Navor. Navor was new to this since he had never been hunting, or camping. It's my belief that every boy should experience this at least once and if it's something they like then they can continue. Elliott and Ethan are overlooking his property from the back of the campsite. It was a little cold this morning (27) and windy.






Here are some pictures of the area we hunted. A four wheeler comes in handy here but we walked the area so we wouldn't spook the hogs or deer.




I can only imagine what this area would be like in the summer time. High temperatures and big rattlesnakes. Hopefully I can get back here soon. It is rugged but I love it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter