Sunday, November 09, 2008

Rage Broadheads




First off let me say I do not work for Rage Broadheads. I actually haven't bought any but after seeing the amount of damage it can do, I'll be picking some up before I go to Tennessee. Elliott picked some up and his son Colin was using them in his crossbow. They went out this morning and the report is that the rut is on, and bucks were acting like bucks. You know what I mean. Colin got a shot at this nice buck at 20 yards and the buck ran another 60 yards and dropped. When I first saw this picture I couldn't believe a broadhead could do so much damage, but after visiting the Rage Broadhead web page I can see how it works and I'll be getting some for my bow. Now if I can get my wife to let me get out before the Tennessee trip maybe I can get one or two. Last year I was able to get 2 bucks and a Turkey, but this year I haven't been able to get anything. Oh well I guess I'll keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter