Monday, May 26, 2008

Those kids can camp

Before I go any further, first let me thank all those veterans past and present for their dedication and courage to protect this great nation we call The United States of America. It's because of you that we can still enjoy the freedoms that we do every day. Also to all the families of soldiers currently overseas, serving to keep us safe and free I thank you. Most of all I would like to thank the families that have lost loved ones in battle. Nothing I or anyone else can say or do would ease the pain and mend your hearts. As I sit here typing and thinking about the Great Americans we have lost due to war, tears swell up in my eyes because I know freedom is not free. I know that because of your loss I, and my family as many other families in America are able to live in a free country where I can happily enjoy life and do activities that are pictured on this blog page. No other country has people flocking to it by the thousands just to advance their way of life and taste freedom. Believe me when I say that everyday I pray for you and our soldiers. Once agan Thank you very much.



This weekend the Johnsons and the Gallardo's went to Medina Lake. When I say Gallardo's I mean Alma and I, and also Anthony, Brenda, Franchesca, and Marcello. It was hot and very humid but we had the lake to cool off. I just wanted to go and relax, or should I say clear my mind of work. As you can see, some of us didn't put sun block on. Can you say "OUCH".






If I was going to title this picture it would have to be "Working the camera". Both of them get an "A+" on camping. We did have a problem the night before with a radio on the water, but we took care of that. Yup I nice stroll on the boat dock at midnight under the stars and moon is.......music to my soul. ha ha




Check out these soon to be chompers. Yup their starting to show and you know what that mean.... DON"T STICK YOU FINGERS IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!

Even Nabe had a great time. She played in the water and barked at everyone and then she passed out at night as you can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter