Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hill Country Taxidermy

http://www.hillcountrytaxidermist.com/

Check this link out. I know the owner pretty well and this is the taxidermist that has preserved some of the wildlife I have posted on here. Rob and his wife Jane Ellen do some fantastic work and I highly recommend them. If you get a chance go to the gallery page and look at the 3 hogs he has mounted. Do you recognize the large one on the left. That's the brute that I wrote about last year, and have some pictures of him hanging on my blog in May 2006.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Marc!! It's me Nickolaus! Those are some pretty cool Pics! Thanks for taking us to the lake!! And I can't wait to go again soon!! I'm free for the summer- - too bad James and Navor have summer school!! Ha! Ha! Thanks, again, Love Nickolaus :)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter