Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ole Faithful




Here are a couple of pictures of Ole Faithful when it comes to ground blind hunting. I mentioned this one in earlier posts, and last year the Valdez Clan shot 4 or 5 deer from this one, with Colin hitting the bullseye on a really nice buck. Even Ethan got in on the action and put meat in the freezer. As you can see the hunting is gonna be great this year. The ground is tore up pretty good all aroun this area. Elliott and I put some new cedar around the existing blind and if you can't see it, well take my word for it, it is there. This is the one I originally built 2 years ago and since then we have been filling in holes with new cedar, and believe me there's enough cedar to last for quite a while. Ok Colin, your job now is to knock something down again. HURRY UP OCT 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter